Effective Laser Facial Treatments
Our Laser Treatments Treat Wrinkles to Perfection
While we provide many anti-aging treatments, utilizing laser technology is one of the most effective methods. We offer individualized services. That means we take your situation into account when devising treatments. Our state-of-the-art facility can deliver the top-quality results you deserve, and our medical team understands how to treat you. Laser anti-aging treatments can treat sunspots, pigmented lesions, and improve overall skin texture.
The Advantages of Our Laser Treatments
Over the years, skin becomes weaker, looser, and rougher. Many people who have a good skincare routine at home still struggle with the effects of aging. Fortunately, there are many non-invasive methods available. We provide a range of anti-aging treatments to our patients, including FaceTite and Silhouette Instalift™. Our laser facial treatments are another option. They treat wrinkles, skin discolorations, sun damage, and make the skin look more youthful. Our treatments will also stimulate collagen production. The benefits of laser facial treatments include:
- Minimally Invasive: Most people want to achieve their goals without an invasive procedure. Fortunately, our laser facial treatments do not require invasive techniques. There are fewer risks and complications and bigger upside. Most importantly, there is little to no pain.
- Minimal Downtime: You can fit our treatments into your busy life. Laser skin procedures require little to no downtime. If you visit us during the week, the treatments will not disrupt your life. You won’t miss work or social engagements.
- Cost-Effective: Anti-aging treatments do not have to break the bank. Ours don’t. Laser facial treatments work and are cost-effective at the same time. If you are searching for an affordable way to treat wrinkles or sun spots, laser treatments might be for you.
We Offer Versatility at Our Practice
One of the reasons All About You Medical Spa has such an excellent reputation is our willingness to work with you. Dr. Gould tailors all treatments to the patient. She will present you with options and explain each one. Laser facial treatments are versatile and offer several varieties. Dr. Gould will explain the process, the expected downtime, and any risks clearly and effectively. You will choose from one of several laser treatments, including:
- Halo: Halo is a dual fractional laser that is wonderful for removing acne scars and minimizing pores as well as fine lines.
- SmartSkin: SmartSkin is often used for resurfacing. It is a state-of-the-art and flexible treatment. You can be as aggressive as you want. Patients can expect one to two days of downtime with a mild setting. More targeted levels can result in up to a week of rest.
- PicoSure Laser: The PicoSure laser uses a high-speed laser to heal the skin. We use this laser to treat pigment issues. It can reduce melasma, freckles, and brown spots with lightning skin. It also rejuvenates skin and doesn’t require much downtime.
- Elite Plus Laser: This laser achieves incredible results with no downtime. If Dr. Gould recommends this option, you can expect healthier and better-looking skin. It is a cutting-edge treatment that is perfect for a range of patients.
When Should I Consider Anti-Aging Treatments?
Anti-aging treatments are not for everyone. If you feel satisfied with how you look, that’s fine. But there is no shame in feeling self-conscious about the effects of aging. If you are not happy with wrinkles, sunspots, or other signs of aging, laser treatments are for you. Fortunately, deciding to do something about signs of aging doesn’t have to mean surgery. Laser facial treatments are perfect for patients who want to reduce aging signs without the disruption of surgery. We recommend reaching out to our team if you feel self-conscious. We can talk to you about your options.
What To Expect From The Procedure
We will perform your laser facial treatment in our office. It will not require a hospital stay. You can expect the treatment to last anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours. Once we finish, we might bandage the area. Usually, you will need to clean the area four to five times a day. Swelling is normal, especially around the eyes. We might prescribe a steroid to help. After the procedure, you might experience itching or stinging, but it won’t last long. It is important to keep your face moisturized. We will give you more information following your appointment.
Contact All About You Medical Spa Today
We offer a wide range of treatments. In addition to laser treatments, we offer Botox®, pellet therapy, and hair loss treatments. We treat both men and women, and our facility has the tools needed to perform all procedures in-house. Regardless of what you need, you can trust us to care for you. We strive to educate our patients about skincare, aesthetics, and more. And we are immensely proud of our ability to offer comprehensive care to our patients. Contact us today for more information.