Hair Loss Treatment in Fairfield
Effective Sunetics Laser Hair Growth Treatment
Great for Men & Women
Grow hair and treat hair loss effectively with Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy. As the only clinical hair growth laser approved by the FDA, Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy can safely and effectively treat your hair loss in a convenient 20 minute non-invasive treatment.
Dr. Gould is the only doctor certified to treat hair loss with the Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy system in Fairfield, Stamford, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbell, Wilton, Weston, Easton, Derby and Monroe.
How Does Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy Treat Hair Loss?
- Using a stimulation effect and photo-bimodulation, it initiates protein synthesis and mobilization of calcium ions within the hair follicle
- Enhaces ATP production in the cells which mobilizes cellular stimulation within the dermal papilla
- Allows greater nutrient acquisition by improving blood microcirculation
Who is a Candidate for Laser Hair Therapy?
- Both men and women who are in the early stages of hair loss are candidates for laser hair therapy.
- Men and women who are not good candidates or unwilling to have transplant surgery.
- Men or women currently using prescription or non-prescription hair loss treatments.
- Individuals experiencing medication-associated hair loss from chemotherapy or other medications.
- Individuals who have illnesses that have caused them to lose hair.
- Women with diffuse hair loss
- Post-menopausal women experiencing hair loss.
- Men unwilling or unable to take Propecia.
- Men or women with hereditary male or female pattern loss
- Men or women who expect to be affected by male or female pattern loss.
- Those who have had or plan to have hair transplant surgery.
- Women who are experiencing or expect to experience post-partum hair loss.
What to expect during your treatment
Treatment with the FDA – approved Sunetics Clinical Hair Growth Laser are as simple a going to the hair dresser and sitting underneath a dryer, with the exception that the Sunetics machine uses Low Level Laser Technology (LLLT) for the stimulation and regeneration of hair follicles. When a hair follicle suffers from poor blood flow or from the build-up of a product called Dihydrotestosteron (DHT), the hair follicle progressively diminishes until it no longer produces a hair shaft. Sunetic LLLT delivers gentle nourishing laser light directly to the scalp, increasing blood flow to follicles increasing the delivery of nutrients to the weakened hair follicles and dramatically increasing the follicles ability to dispose of cellular waster and chemical by-products. The Sunetics laser infuses the follicles with the energy needed to stimulate dramatic growth factors, greatly extend the growth phase and help restore the healthy hair cycle.
Three Stages of Sunetics Hair Growth
- Decrease in excessive hair loss
99% of people can stop excessive hair loss within a month of starting treatments
- Current hair becomes thicker, fuller, shinier and healthier
- Diminished hair regrows into normal, thick, terminal hair
Your treatment is painless and involves little more than relaxing in a comfortable chair for 20 minutes.
Call now to schedule your hair loss treatment appointment with Dr. Gould.
Results may vary.