Natural Replacement Therapy
Bio-Identical Imbalance Treatment in Fairfield, CT
These are the most potent chemical messengers in our bodies. They assure that everything runs smoothly and that your rhythm stays in sync. They control most bodily functions that range from basics like hunger and metabolism to more complex processes like reproduction, emotions and mood. It is normal to fluctuate some but when they fluctuate outside the normal parameters they become imbalanced and lead to an uncomfortable array of symptoms and health problems.
Replacement Therapy Treatment
- BioTE® Pellet Therapy
At All About You Medical Spa, Dr. Christine Gould offers an all-natural, bio-identical replacement therapy – BioTE® Pellet Therapy. In fact, she is the number one provider of BioTE® Pellet Therapy in the northest.
BioTE® Pellet Therapy is a plant-based therapy that uses no synthetic. Bio-identical replacement therapy is a way to identically replace the men and women lose over the course of their lives. Balancing in this natural way helps patients learn more about this replacement therapy utilizing BioTE’s method of pellet therapy.
Contact Dr. Gould today to schedule your therapy consultation by calling 203.292.5559 or by Requesting an Appointment online.
What Can Pellet Therapy Help With?
- Mood swings
- Low sex drive
- Low libido
- Bone health / osteoporosis
- Sleep health
- Lack of mental clarity
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low sex drive
- Low libido
Symptoms of Imbalance
The following are the most common symptoms of imbalance.
- Brittle or weak bones
- Changes in heart rate
- Changes in blood sugar concentration
- Irritability and anxiety
- Unexplained long-term fatigue
- Increased thirst
- Changes in blood pressure
- Difficulty sleeping
- Unexplained or excessive sweating
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Declining sex drive
- Changes in sensitivity to cold and heat
- Very dry skin or skin rashes
- Changes in appetite
- Puffy face
- Bulge in neck
- Breast tenderness
- Deepening of the voice (females)
- More frequent bathroom trips
- Thinning hair or hair growth in unusual places
What is Imbalance Therapy?
These therapy (also known as HRT) augments the body’s natural this levels to rebalance. The goal of this treatment is correct your imbalance as well as any ailments that you are suffering as a result of your imbalance.
Replacement therapy is a proven and effective way to balance imbalanced.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients