Hair Growth Treatment in Fairfield
Effective Hair Loss Therapy for Men & Women
Up until now, there were only two clinically proven non-surgical ways to rejuvenate lost hair – Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Finasteride (Propecia). Now you can treat hair loss without chemicals or induced medical treatments with our laser hair therapy treatment. We can help you effectively reverse hair loss with our non-invasive hair growth treatment. Dr. Gould is the only doctor certified to treat hair loss using Sunetics in Fairfield.
Hair Loss Treatments
Call (203) 292-5559 now to schedule your consultation with Dr. Gould.
Our laser hair loss therapy can help:
- Reduce the speed of your hair loss or thinning
- Immediately improve the appearance of your hair
- Increase the thickness of your hair
- Fill in a bald or thinning area of hair without expensive or painful surgery
- Add fullness and/or length
- Decrease your emotional stress and frustration by treating your hair loss
How Do We Treat Hair Loss?
At All About You Medical Spa, we treat hair loss using Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy which treats hair loss and grows hair using the power of laser light. This type of laser hair therapy is the first clinical laser cleared to grow and treat hair loss in both men and women by attacking the hair loss at a cellular level using bio-stimulation to energize weakened follicles.
How Does Laser Hair Therapy Work?
The laser energy is absorbed by the hair follicles and then begins to cause the follicle to heal itself. Since hair loss is a byproduct of dying hair follicles, hair regrowth is a byproduct of healing hair follicles. Our laser hair therapy treatment:
- Improves blow flow and circulation to your hair follicles
- Increases nutrients to the hair follicle
- Increases the removal of DHT
- Increases oxygen to your hair follicle
- Decreases damaging inflammation
- Increases cellular stimulation of the hair follicle
- Increases production of ATP to energize and repair weakened follicles
Laser Hair Loss Treatment Patient Testimonial
How Long Does It Take to Treat Hair Loss?
The number of sessions and treatment time depends upon the severity of your hair loss. Typically, our patients treat and regrow their hair as follows:
- Twice a week for the first 12 weeks
- Once a week for the next 12 weeks
- Once every other week for the last 6 months
Please note that this treatment plan may vary based on your individual needs.
How Long Are Treatments?
Treatment sessions typically are about 20 minutes long.
These before and after photos are mid-cycle in the treatment process and already showing results.
Based on data from the physicians that use Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy, about 99% of their patients report that excessive hair loss ceases around 4-6 weeks into the treatment meaning that the extra hair you have been noticing on your pillow, in your brush, in the shower, in your hands, and on the floor has greatly decreased or even stopped*.
Will I Get All My Hair Back with this Treatment?
While we can not absolutely guarantee that your hair will return to the exact fullness as it was prior to your hair loss, thousands of people have been satisfied with their results from our laser hair therapy treatment. Our patients usually go through 3 stages when using Sunetics Laser Hair Therapy:
- Stage 1: the hair stops falling out (excessive hair loss ceases)
- Stage 2: the current hair becomes thicker, fuller, healthier and shinier
- Stage 3: noticeable hair regrowth
The speed at which you go through these 3 stages depends upon the severity of your hair loss and your hair follicles’ reaction to the laser energy*.
Hair Restoration Using Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP
Regrow your hair without drugs or surgery using PRP treatment.
First, your blood is drawn. Then, it’s put in a centrifuge which separates the plasma. The platelet rich plasma is injected just under the scalp and because it is derived from your own blood there is no risk of allergy, infection or disease transmission. The treatment takes about 15 minutes and you should be able to see hair growth in 3-6 months.
Call now to schedule your hair loss treatment with Dr. Gould in our relaxing, upscale office in Fairfield, Connecticut.
*Results may vary.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients