Sexual Health Treatments for Women
It’s Time to Restore Your Sexual Confidence and Wellness
Improve vaginal sensation, lubrication and laxity, stress urinary incontinence, trouble with arousal, and intercourse pain.
Sex is an important part of life. And women’s sexual health has long been ignored and there has been a real lack of information and treatment options – until now. Women from all walks of life have sexual concerns yet many suffer in silence. At All About You Medical Spa in Fairfield, Dr. Christine Gould can help with many of the most common sexual health issues women experience.
Our Sexual Health Treatments
At All About You Medical Spa, Dr. Gould utilizes the following treatments to help women with stress urinary incontinence and sexual health issues.
Contact Dr. Gould today to schedule your consultation by calling 203.292.5559 or by Requesting an Appointment online. Check out our Specials page for exclusive offers!
What Can Our Sexual Health Treatments Help?
- Stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- Vaginal atrophy
- Diminished vaginal lubrication
- Diminished vaginal sensation
- Problems achieving an orgasm
- Pain during intercourse
- Vaginal laxity
- Decreased vaginal muscle tone
- Trouble with arousal
- Decreased sex drive
According to the Cleveland Clinic, 43% of women report some degree of sexual dysfunction.
While sexual issues are common for both men and women, it’s often easier and more socially acceptable to discuss male sexual dysfunction. Now there are finally treatments to help women with their sexual health issues which is making it more socially acceptable to discuss these dysfunctions and get treatment. It’s time for women to stop suffering with their sexual dysfunction.
6 Most Common Sexual Health Issues for Women
- Vaginal dryness
- Low sexual desire – lack of lust
- Pain during sex
- Inability to become aroused
- Difficulty reaching an orgasm
- Involuntary vaginal tightening / pelvic floor muscle spasms
Factors that Cause Female Sexual Dysfunction
There are a number of reasons for this, such as culture, background, and past sexual experiences. Emotional, physical, and psychological factors can affect intimacy and sex, too. These can include:
- Certain medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and multiple scelrosis
- Certain medication side effects (for instance, medications used to treat depression, anxiety, blood pressure)
- Relationship problems
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Hormone changes
- Age-related changes
Let us help restore your sexual confidence and wellness.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients