Radiesse Dermal Filler Treatment in Fairfield, CT
Significantly Minimize Wrinkles & Folds with One Treatment
With Radiesse, a synthetic injectable filler, you can reduce wrinkles, creases and scars by augmenting the body’s natural collagen supply. Results are visible immediately after the injection with Radiesse and can up to a year.
- Facial wrinkles and folds
- Nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth)
- Fine facial lines
- Laugh lines
- Facial scars
- Volume loss in back of hands
Why Choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes facial volume loss*
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Results can last over a year or more in many patients*
- Wrinkle filler used to plump the skin
- Over time only your natural collagen left as gel is absorbed by the body
- Approved to correct volume loss in the back of hands
- FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
Radiesse treatment takes about 15 minutes, requires only local anesthetic and treatment can be repeated as often as you wish. Call now to schedule your consultation with our highly trained doctor, Christine Gould. We will waive the consultation fee when you book the procedure on the same day as your consultation.
In addition to smoothing wrinkles, Radiesse can be used for non-surgical cheek augmentation which provides higher, fuller cheeks to restore volume to the face to take years off your appearance.
Now first and only FDA-approved filler for hand augmentation.
You can now use Radiesse to correct volume loss in the dorsum (back) of the hands. Radiesse provides natural-looking results for up to 1 year and treatment* usually takes only 10 minutes. In a randomized, controlled US trial, blinded evaluators reported the Radiesse improved the appearance of both hands in 75% of treatments patients. In a recent clinical study, 98% of treated patients reported improvement in the appearance of their hands at 3 months.