Microneedling Treatment in Fairfield, CT
Boost Your Collagen & Elastin Production
Anti-Aging Med Spa in Fairfield, CT
Get 10% Off Microneedling | Schedule Your Consult with Dr. Gould
Beautiful skin is soft, supple, and glowing but sun damage, acne, wrinkles, fine lines, freckles, and sun spots can make achieving luminous, beautiful skin difficult. Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy or dermapen microneedling, boosts your skin’s collagen and elastic production resulting in plump, youthful, glowing skin.
Benefits of Microneedling Treatment
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Increases the absorption of skincare products
- Reduces sun spots, fine lines, wrinkles and freckles
- Combined they accelerate the results you would achieve from either treatment alone
What is Microneedling?
Using a mechanized device called a dermapen, Dr. Gould makes thousands of miniscule needle punctures in the outermost layers of the skin. By precisely controlling the depth, spacing, frequency, and pattern of these needle pricks, the dermapen stimulates your body to make more collagen in the areas where it needs it the most.
The microneedling devices looks like a miniature paint roller covered in metal spikes. It is controlled destruction of certain cells deep within the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production.
What Does Microneedling Help With?
Microoneedling helps improve:
- Fine lines
- Sun spots
- Stretch marks
- Large pores
- Pitted and non-pitted acne scars
Call (203) 292-5559 today for a consultation or Request an Appointment online!
How Soon Will I See Results?
Results can be seen immediately following the treatment with additional results showing over the next 4-6 weeks.
Does Microneedling Hurt?
Microneedling sounds scary (thousands of needles going into your face) it is actually quite painless. Numbing cream can be used on your face to keep you completely comfortable during the procedure. The experience feels similar to a deep facial with a bit of extra vibration.
Is There Any Downtime? How Soon Can I Resume Normal Activities?
The day after treatment you will be able to return to your normal daily activities with minimal downtime.
Call today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Gould at our upscale Fairfield, CT medical spa.
Consultations are complimentary with booking of procedure.
Results may vary.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients