Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh
Most Advanced Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation Plasma Device
Long-Lasting, Safe, Natural-Looking Results
NOW AVAILABLE BY DR. CHRISTINE GOULD
Plasma treatment and the technology and technique behind it has become the most talked about treatments in the beauty world and for good reason.
Tighten, lift, resurface, regenerate and rejuvenate practically any area of the skin with absolute precision without the need for multiple types of treatment. The Plasma Pen by Lousie Walsh is the world’s most advanced non-invasive skin lifting, tightening and resurfacing plasma device available.
Over time our skin begins to sag, buckle, and collapse due to the dermal layer thinning and our collagen production slowing down which leads to lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. Things that most of us do not want happening to our skin.
The Plasma Pen was developed to dramatically repair, reverse and mitigate the negative effects of aging. The results – stunning, long-lasting natural-looking younger skin.
Call (203) 292-5559 today for a consultation to see what the Plasma Pen can do for you or Request an Appointment online!
Why Choose Plasma Pen?
- Non-surgical anti-aging treatment
- Long-lasting results*
- Less downtime
- Fast recovery
- Rejuvenate, resurfacing and tighten skin with a single treatment
- The most advanced plasma device
- Patients usually get the results they desire with 1 treatment*
- Reliable, consistent, spectacular results
- FDA Approved, Medically Proven and Tested Results
It is a cost-effective and highly compelling alternative to all other medi-aesthetic procedures you may know – including injectables, fillers, micro needling, laser, mesotherapy, dermabrasion, and chemabrasion and most (if not all) elective cosmetic surgery procedures.
Plus, following the treatment, the Plasma Pen leaves very naturally, younger-looking skin whereas laser treatments and chemical peels can leave skin thinner, lighter, pigmented and/or too shiny.
What Does the Plasma Pen Treat?
- Lipstick lines/smokers lines / perioral lines
- Oral commissures/mouth corners
- Chin augmentation / labiomental crease
- Accordion lines / marionette lines
- Bunny lines
- Cheeks / buccal region
- Tear Troughs
- Ear lobes / auricular regions
- Nasolabial folds
- Forehead lift/softening/ worry lines
- Glabella / radix / relax lines
- Upper eyelids / non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Lower eyelids / non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Hollow temples
- Dragon lift and non-surgical browplasty
- Crow’s feet
- Other infraorbital
- Non-surgical Brachioplasty / arms / hands
- Stomach / abdominal area
- Stretchmarks / Striae
- Scar revision and resurfacing
- Skin tags and moles
- Pigmentation correction
- Non-surgical labiaplasty
- Facelift / non-surgical rhytidectomy (full, mini, temporal / upper, midface, cutaneous / lower)
- Facial resurfacing
- Necklift / turkey neck/necklines, cords and banding
- Back/dorsal area
- Other loose skin
How Long Do Results Last?
Based on clinical trials and real-world experience, patients typically see long-lasting results for about 3 years.*
Once the skin is tightened then it is actually permanent. However, your skin will still continue to age and this will happen at different rates based on genetics, lifestyle choices and free radicals. For most patients, 3 years is how long they will see results but this can differ for each patient due to the factors previously listed.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Most patients only need one treatment with the Plasma Pen to see results but the number of treatments you will need depends upon your desires, the area being treated, your age, the condition and type of your skin among a few other factors.
How Soon Will I See Results?
While the treated area may look completely healed from the outside quickly after your treatment, it can take several weeks or months to see the full results of the treatment. We recommend patients wait a minimum of 8 weeks following the initial treatment to determine if they need a second treatment. More often than not, patients get the desired results after the first treatment.
Call (203) 292-5559 now to schedule your consultation!
*Results are typical but not guaranteed. Results may vary.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients