AccuTite Skin Tightening in CT
Precision Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction
Address Previously Hard-to-Treat Areas with Ease
Sometimes even the smallest things bother us the most. When it comes to our body these small but problematic areas tend to be sagging eyelids, bra fat, or hanging knees. And these small areas can have a large impact on our confidence. Get surgical results with dramatically less downtime. Safe, gentle, effective minimally invasive procedure for the face and body.
What if we told you that you won’t have to hide your little problem areas any more?
Even better – what if we told you that we could treat those areas without surgery?
Designed for people interested in looking more youthful but aren’t interested in more invasive surgeries such as a facelift or necklift, AccuTite is great for treating small, problematic areas. With AccuTite precision skin tightening, Dr. Christine Gould can achieve phenomenal results utlizing the smallest radiofrequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL) technology and precision heating. Results – tighter skin and reduced fat.
AccuTite draws upon revolutionary radiofrequency-assisted lipoysis (RFAL) technology, giving us a much less invasive alternative to address those small but problematic areas of your face, neck and body.
Why AccuTite Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction?
Here are a few benefits and reasons why patients love AccuTite by InMode.
- Minimally invasive treatment that melts fat and tightens skin
- Dramatic improvement in skin laxity*
- Most advanced facial contouring and refinement procedure offered
- Treatment only takes 1-2 hours depending on amount of areas treated
- No long recovery, prolonged bruising or swelling
- Allows for incision-less eyelid tucks
- Recent studies have shown that RFAL technologies have greater potential for skin tightening than any other FDA-approved invasive or non-invasive skin tightening device on today’s market
Traditional facelifts often require multiple appointments, invasive surgery, and a significant period of downtime. If you have a busy lifestyle or would prefer minimally invasive treatment, AccuTite precision skin tightening is one of the safest and most effective procedures currently available. Turn back the clock on the ravages of age when you trust Dr. Gould to deliver excellent results at her Fairfield, CT practice with AccuTite.
Call (203) 292-5559 today for a consultation to learn more about what AccuTite can do for you or Request an Appointment online!
Areas AccuTite Treats
AccuTite can be used body-wide to treat smaller problem areas. Common treatment areas include:
- Periorbital region – eye area including both upper and lower lids and areas around them
- Nasolabial fold – more commonly known as “laugh lines”
- Lower face
- Bra fat near the underarms
- Upper arms
Hard to reach areas are now possible with pinpoint accuracy with AccuTite. Any areas with saggy skin or excess fat can be treated. In fact, AccuTite is perfect for patients who might need, and may not be ready for, surgery such as eyelid surgery. AccuTite helps tighten the skin to give you a smoother, younger-looking appearance without having to undergo the knife.
How AccuTite Works
AccuTite is a tiny but mighty face, neck and body contouring device which relies on internal radio frequency technology to tighten skin and reduce unwanted fat. The small size of the AccuTite handpiece allows us to deliver powerful energy underneath the skin with extreme precision and accuracy.
AccuTite draws upon revolutionary radiofrequency-assisted lipoysis (RFAL) technology, giving us a much less invasive alternative to address those small but problematic areas of your face, neck and body. It passes radiofrequency current through the fat and skin, connecting from an internal electrode placed underneath the skin to an extrernal electrode outside the skin. This transfer of radiofrequency energy between the internal and external electrodes creates heat that causes:
- Skin tightening by tissue coagulation
- Destruction of unwanted fat
- Shortening of the attachments that connect the skin to the deeper layers of your soft tissue
- Stimulation of collagen production in the deeper layers of skin to promote tighter and firmer skin
How Soon Will I See Results?
Most patients see results immediately following treatment.* Best results are noticeable after 6 weeks and continue up to 12 months.* For best results, Dr. Gould may recommend combining AccuTite precision skin tightening with a treatment like Morpheus8.
Who is a Good Candidate for AccuTite?
The best candidates for AccuTite are
- Individuals that are active, motivated, and healthy with small areas of diet- and exercise-resistant fat or loose skin
- Individuals who have unwanted fat with no associated loose skin
- Individuals who are candidates for other procedures like a facelift or neck lift but don’t want to go through an invasive surgery
How Does AccuTite Compare to a Facelift
The objective of facial rejuvenation is to reinstate the most natural facial form. A facelift is a powerful technique because it addresses much more than skin tone but it also requires a very invasive surgical procedure. During a facelift, the surgeon repositions deeper structures to a more youthful position. This manipulation results in a harmonious relationship between bone, muscle, fat, and skin. Typically, traditional facelifts are enhanced with fat injections or dermal filler injections to accentuate mid-face volume. Ultimately achieving a younger look.
AccuTite can also have a dramatic effect on facial structure but without the need for invasive surgery and surgical risks. The non-surgical treatment does not manipulate tissues as a facelift does; it encourages the body to naturally tighten superficial tissue. The result is smoother skin, a sharper jawline, and tighter skin on the neck. Ultimately also achieving a younger look that typically lasts up to 5 years.*
Is AccuTite Safe?
AccuTite is completely safe and has been cleared for use by the FDA. The built-in temperature cut-off measures the temperature of your skin during treatment and will automatically shut off the radio frequency energy if it gets too hot. This means there’s no risk of burning your skin.
*Results are typical but not guaranteed. Results may vary.
What Sets Us Apart
- All Procedures Done by Experienced, Personable Physician
- Private, Personalized Services
- State of the Art Services
- Latest Treatments / Technology
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Upscale Service & Treatment
- Long Term Planning Based on Individual Needs
- Convenient Location Near Metro North
- Product Discounts for Existing Patients
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Available for Nervous & Anxious Patients